Live footage from the emotional candlelight vigil in memory of Paul Lee held on September 22, 2015. Paul Lee died tragically after being left on his school bus for over 8 hours in extreme heat. Hundreds of families attended the vigil to show their support for Paul’s family and to remember this unique young man.
- Founder & Executive Director of Mychal’s Learning Place – Ed Lynch
- Ask Dr.Doreen – Why you Shouldn’t Fully Trust your BCBAs and SLPs
- Literacy Problem Solver Lois Letchford
- Crazy Aarons ‘Intergalactic Thinking Puddy’, Wins ‘Motor Skills’ Award for Caregivers
- Ask Dr.Doreen – Skills: Living, and why it’s better than Skills: Developing for ABA Consultants
No comments to show.
Founder & Executive Director of Mychal’s Learning Place – Ed Lynch February 4, 2023
Ask Dr.Doreen – Why you Shouldn’t Fully Trust your BCBAs and SLPs February 3, 2023
Literacy Problem Solver Lois Letchford February 3, 2023
ABA ABA Therapy ADHD aggression aggressive behavior Anxiety ASD ask Dr. Doreen author autism Autism Advocate Autism Awareness Month autism diagnosis autism jargon Autism Jargon of the Day autism live autism news autism parents autism podcast autism questions Autism Spectrum autism spectrum disorder autistic BCBA Behavior diet doreen granpeesheh Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh Dr. Temple Grandin jargon Let's Talk Autism Let's Talk Autism with Shannon and Nancy nancy alspaugh-jackson nonverbal OT Potty Training RBT scripting shannon penrod social skills speech stimming Systematic Desensitization therapy toys