14:08 What skills programs concentrate on cognition without being considered academic 21:30 here is a question, with all the scary events that are going on right now, how can people on the spectrum handle them and not get scared? 30:45 My child is diagnosed with ASD but the insurance denied abs after provided ADOS. 34:31 […]
- Mozi from @FuninMotionToys Won the Sensory Toy Award for Caregivers
- Let’s Talk Autism with Shannon & Nancy + Special Guest
- Autism Live with Kevin Daniels & Jimi Dennison from Fun in Motion Toys + Matt Asner
- Ask Dr. Doreen – How to get to Conversation + More!
- Baby Barbells – Discovery Toys – Parent Recommendation Award – Baby
No comments to show.
Mozi from @FuninMotionToys Won the Sensory Toy Award for Caregivers December 8, 2022
Let’s Talk Autism with Shannon & Nancy + Special Guest December 8, 2022
Ask Dr. Doreen – How to get to Conversation + More! December 7, 2022
Baby Barbells – Discovery Toys – Parent Recommendation Award – Baby December 7, 2022
ABA ABA Therapy ADHD aggression aggressive behavior Anxiety ASD ask Dr. Doreen author autism Autism Advocate Autism Awareness Month autism diagnosis autism jargon Autism Jargon of the Day autism news autism parents autism podcast autism questions Autism Spectrum autism spectrum disorder autistic BCBA Behavior COVID diet doreen granpeesheh Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh Dr. Temple Grandin jargon Let's Talk Autism Let's Talk Autism with Shannon and Nancy meltdowns nancy alspaugh-jackson nonverbal OT Potty Training RBT scripting shannon penrod social skills speech stimming Systematic Desensitization therapy