6:25 Are Shannon or Dr. Doreen autistic or have autistic friends and family? 9:09 Do you believe a person with ASD can recover? 14:14 I believe that ABA therapy is extremely cruel. 19:00 I wish my very high functioning aspie 6 years old received ABA and learn all the skills now than later 🙈 20:22 […]
- Very Hungry Caterpillar What Can You Do, by @UGStudiosSF Wins Best Card Game Award for PreSchoolers!
- Ask Dr. Doreen – What do I do if my child keeps getting up in the middle of the night?
- Incredible News from Spec Labs Founders Garth & Jason
- We All Belong 2-Sided Puzzle by @DiscoveryToysVideo Wins the Best Puzzle Award for PreSchoolers
- Let’s Talk Movies with Moira & Shannon Episode 8
No comments to show.
Incredible News from Spec Labs Founders Garth & Jason January 27, 2023
Let’s Talk Movies with Moira & Shannon Episode 8 January 26, 2023
ABA ABA Therapy ADHD aggression aggressive behavior Anxiety ASD ask Dr. Doreen author autism Autism Advocate Autism Awareness Month autism diagnosis autism jargon Autism Jargon of the Day autism live autism news autism parents autism podcast autism questions Autism Spectrum autism spectrum disorder autistic BCBA Behavior diet doreen granpeesheh Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh Dr. Temple Grandin jargon Let's Talk Autism Let's Talk Autism with Shannon and Nancy nancy alspaugh-jackson nonverbal OT Potty Training RBT scripting shannon penrod social skills speech stimming Systematic Desensitization therapy toys