Today on Autism Live, Shannon kicks off Autism Acceptance Week by welcoming Ellen Sabin, the author of The Autism Acceptance Book: Being a Friend to Someone with Autism. This is a wonderful, interactive book that helps children to understand and accept individuals who are different from them. The book also features a free online companion […]
- Very Hungry Caterpillar What Can You Do, by @UGStudiosSF Wins Best Card Game Award for PreSchoolers!
- Ask Dr. Doreen – What do I do if my child keeps getting up in the middle of the night?
- Incredible News from Spec Labs Founders Garth & Jason
- We All Belong 2-Sided Puzzle by @DiscoveryToysVideo Wins the Best Puzzle Award for PreSchoolers
- Let’s Talk Movies with Moira & Shannon Episode 8
No comments to show.
Incredible News from Spec Labs Founders Garth & Jason January 27, 2023
Let’s Talk Movies with Moira & Shannon Episode 8 January 26, 2023
ABA ABA Therapy ADHD aggression aggressive behavior Anxiety ASD ask Dr. Doreen author autism Autism Advocate Autism Awareness Month autism diagnosis autism jargon Autism Jargon of the Day autism live autism news autism parents autism podcast autism questions Autism Spectrum autism spectrum disorder autistic BCBA Behavior diet doreen granpeesheh Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh Dr. Temple Grandin jargon Let's Talk Autism Let's Talk Autism with Shannon and Nancy nancy alspaugh-jackson nonverbal OT Potty Training RBT scripting shannon penrod social skills speech stimming Systematic Desensitization therapy toys