14:08 What skills programs concentrate on cognition without being considered academic 21:30 here is a question, with all the scary events that are going on right now, how can people on the spectrum handle them and not get scared? 30:45 My child is diagnosed with ASD but the insurance denied abs after provided ADOS. 34:31 […]
- Let’s Talk Autism – Special Spirit Ranch Executive Director Eva Lund and Author Dr. Wendela Marsh
- Extinction Explained + Special Guests from Spectrum Laboratory
- Ask Dr. Doreen – Elopement – Processing Speed – ABA
- Meltdown Explained + Global Autism Project CEO & Founder – Molly Ola Pinney
- Stories from the Spectrum – Content By and For A Neurodiverse World
No comments to show.
ABA ABA Therapy ADHD aggression aggressive behavior Anxiety ASD ask Dr. Doreen author autism Autism Advocate Autism Awareness Month autism diagnosis autism jargon Autism Jargon of the Day autism news autism podcast autism spectrum disorder autistic BCBA Behavior COVID diet doreen granpeesheh Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh Dr. Temple Grandin hitting jargon Let's Talk Autism Let's Talk Autism with Shannon and Nancy meltdowns nancy alspaugh-jackson nonverbal OT Potty Training RBT scripting sensory issues shannon penrod social skills speech stimming Systematic Desensitization telehealth therapy