Shannon explains Prompting for the autism jargon of the day before reviewing toys from the 2021 Autism Live Gift and Toy Guide that won the Top Toy, Best Speech Building award, Empowering Employment and Best STEM Toy Award! https://www.autismnetwork.com/toy-guide/ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/autism-l… 0:00 Intro 9:05 Jargon of the Day – Prompting 9:42 Prompting Actual Definition 21:21 Question […]
- Let’s Talk Autism – Author – Jennifer Gilpin Yacio & Animator – Dani Bowman
- Let’s Talk Autism – Special Spirit Ranch Executive Director Eva Lund and Author Dr. Wendela Marsh
- Extinction Explained + Special Guests from Spectrum Laboratory
- Ask Dr. Doreen – Elopement – Processing Speed – ABA
- Meltdown Explained + Global Autism Project CEO & Founder – Molly Ola Pinney
No comments to show.
ABA ABA Therapy ADHD aggression aggressive behavior Anxiety ASD ask Dr. Doreen author autism Autism Advocate Autism Awareness Month autism diagnosis autism jargon Autism Jargon of the Day autism news autism podcast Autism Spectrum autism spectrum disorder autistic BCBA Behavior COVID diet doreen granpeesheh Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh Dr. Temple Grandin jargon Let's Talk Autism Let's Talk Autism with Shannon and Nancy meltdowns nancy alspaugh-jackson nonverbal OT Potty Training RBT scripting shannon penrod social skills speech stimming Systematic Desensitization tantrums telehealth therapy