In this episode of Autism Live, our guest covers Adaptive Skills for the Jargon of the day! After that, our host demo’s and reviews the award winning toys from the autism live gift and toy guide! Tune in and watch! 4:14 The Autism Network 12:43 Jargon of the Day – Adaptive Skills 14:07 Adaptive […]
- Let’s Talk Autism – Author – Jennifer Gilpin Yacio & Animator – Dani Bowman
- Let’s Talk Autism – Special Spirit Ranch Executive Director Eva Lund and Author Dr. Wendela Marsh
- Extinction Explained + Special Guests from Spectrum Laboratory
- Ask Dr. Doreen – Elopement – Processing Speed – ABA
- Meltdown Explained + Global Autism Project CEO & Founder – Molly Ola Pinney
No comments to show.
ABA ABA Therapy ADHD aggression aggressive behavior Anxiety ASD ask Dr. Doreen author autism Autism Advocate Autism Awareness Month autism diagnosis autism jargon Autism Jargon of the Day autism news autism podcast Autism Spectrum autism spectrum disorder autistic BCBA Behavior COVID diet doreen granpeesheh Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh Dr. Temple Grandin jargon Let's Talk Autism Let's Talk Autism with Shannon and Nancy meltdowns nancy alspaugh-jackson nonverbal OT Potty Training RBT scripting shannon penrod social skills speech stimming Systematic Desensitization tantrums telehealth therapy