5:26 – My daughter will have these outbursts of aggression behaviors with attacking or scratching what could be the cause? 8:50 – Can CARD provide services in a school setting if the district will pay for it? 11:07 – My son is non verbal with Autism and ADHD diagnosis. No aggressive behaviors but he stims […]
- Let’s Talk Autism – Special Spirit Ranch Executive Director Eva Lund and Author Dr. Wendela Marsh
- Extinction Explained + Special Guests from Spectrum Laboratory
- Ask Dr. Doreen – Elopement – Processing Speed – ABA
- Meltdown Explained + Global Autism Project CEO & Founder – Molly Ola Pinney
- Stories from the Spectrum – Content By and For A Neurodiverse World
No comments to show.
ABA ABA Therapy ADHD aggression aggressive behavior Anxiety ASD ask Dr. Doreen author autism Autism Advocate Autism Awareness Month autism diagnosis autism jargon Autism Jargon of the Day autism news autism podcast autism spectrum disorder autistic BCBA Behavior COVID diet doreen granpeesheh Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh Dr. Temple Grandin hitting jargon Let's Talk Autism Let's Talk Autism with Shannon and Nancy meltdowns nancy alspaugh-jackson nonverbal OT Potty Training RBT scripting sensory issues shannon penrod social skills speech stimming Systematic Desensitization telehealth therapy