12:48 – Telehealth, Hi Shannon, I want to reach out that my BCBA is now doing one hour sessions, five days a week. So exciting! My seven year old has worked it out really well. Ironically his behavior improved by day two. I really grounds him for the day. We have a schedule and his […]
- Let’s Talk Autism – Author – Jennifer Gilpin Yacio & Animator – Dani Bowman
- Let’s Talk Autism – Special Spirit Ranch Executive Director Eva Lund and Author Dr. Wendela Marsh
- Extinction Explained + Special Guests from Spectrum Laboratory
- Ask Dr. Doreen – Elopement – Processing Speed – ABA
- Meltdown Explained + Global Autism Project CEO & Founder – Molly Ola Pinney
No comments to show.
ABA ABA Therapy ADHD aggression aggressive behavior Anxiety ASD ask Dr. Doreen author autism Autism Advocate Autism Awareness Month autism diagnosis autism jargon Autism Jargon of the Day autism news autism podcast autism spectrum disorder autistic BCBA Behavior COVID diet doreen granpeesheh Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh Dr. Temple Grandin hitting jargon Let's Talk Autism Let's Talk Autism with Shannon and Nancy meltdowns nancy alspaugh-jackson nonverbal OT Potty Training RBT scripting sensory issues shannon penrod social skills speech stimming Systematic Desensitization telehealth therapy