In this episode of Autism Live, our host Shannon Penrod explains stereotypical behaviors for the jargon of the day! After that, she is joined by autism advocate, author, public speaker and life coach Thomas Iland to discuss the full potential of individuals on the autism spectrum, love and relationships and much more! Don’t miss it! […]
- Let’s Talk Autism – Author – Jennifer Gilpin Yacio & Animator – Dani Bowman
- Let’s Talk Autism – Special Spirit Ranch Executive Director Eva Lund and Author Dr. Wendela Marsh
- Extinction Explained + Special Guests from Spectrum Laboratory
- Ask Dr. Doreen – Elopement – Processing Speed – ABA
- Meltdown Explained + Global Autism Project CEO & Founder – Molly Ola Pinney
No comments to show.
ABA ABA Therapy ADHD aggression aggressive behavior Anxiety ASD ask Dr. Doreen author autism Autism Advocate Autism Awareness Month autism diagnosis autism jargon Autism Jargon of the Day autism news autism podcast Autism Spectrum autism spectrum disorder autistic BCBA Behavior COVID diet doreen granpeesheh Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh Dr. Temple Grandin jargon Let's Talk Autism Let's Talk Autism with Shannon and Nancy meltdowns nancy alspaugh-jackson nonverbal OT Potty Training RBT scripting shannon penrod social skills speech stimming Systematic Desensitization tantrums telehealth therapy